On Wednesday February 13, you will have the possibility to develop yourself, participate in several cases and experience how it is to solve problems based on real-life examples. The Talent Day focusses on developing skills and talents by providing trainings as well as cases. During the day the participating companies will give a company presentation followed by a training or case. The day consists of two rounds during which you will see two different companies. The day will be concluded with a network drink, where you can meet all participating companies.
Program of the day:
12.30h- 13:00h Registrations
13:00h- 15:00h Case round 1
15:00h- 15:30h Break
15:30h- 17:30h Case round 2
17:30h- 19:00h Informal drink
Short description about the case/training:
- ASML: This workshop will give an introduction to the Decision Quality concept that was originally developed at Stanford University. This concept is used by the Decision Support team to enhance companywide decision quality to enable the successful execution of ASML’s strategy. The concept can be applied to any decision at any level. After introduction of the concept the participants will apply the concept to their own case.
- BrightStone Group: Application training.
- Frontier Economics: At Frontier Economics we work on a wide range of topics, including work in Public Policy, regulated industries like Energy and Telecoms, and Competition. In this case we will focus on an example of the work we do in our Competition practice: investigating the economic framework and applied economics of cartel damage estimation.
- Ministry of Social Affairs and Employement: “Ben jij een econoom/financial met interesse voor politiek? Draai dan mee aan de knoppen van de sociale zekerheid en ervaar een dag het werk van een econoom bij de Rijksoverheid.”
- Willis Towers Watson: During the Talent Day, Willis Towers Watson will provide cases during which you will experience the difficulties of a consultant. Furthermore, you will get an impression about what working as a consultant at Willis Towers Watson includes. Your analytical skills and creativity will be tested, as well as how convincing you are towards your client. Are you interested in Willis Towers Watson, be sure to take on this challenge!
- Took place on February 13, 12.30h
- Registration Deadline
- February 06, 00:00h
- Cobbenhagen building, Tilburg University
- Participating companies
- BrightStone Group
- Frontier Economics
- Willis Towers Watson
- Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment
This event is organised by the Talent Day Committee
Phone: +31 (0)13-4664040