On October 10th 2018, the Symposium “Cyber Security: fighting the crime of the twenty-first century” takes place. This Symposium is organized by Asset | Economics and Asset | SBIT, part of one of the largest study associations in Europe and affiliated with Tilburg University. The main goal of the event is to raise awareness about the impact of Cyber Security on our society. Cyber Security will be discussed on the cutting edge of Economics and Information Management.
Previous editions focussed on “disruptive technology” (e.g. Big Data and Blockchain). This edition focusses on a topic that does not only get positive attention but also a topic which is a concern of our society. Cyber Security will be discussed from different angles:
- Raising awareness about the damage cybercrime can do towards companies by letting an affected company tell their story.
- An ethical hacker explaining a potential hackers approach.
- A consultant who helped a lot of companies to prevent attacks will provide insight in how this is handled.
- A representative of the Dutch government.
Apart from the topics within Cyber Security the speakers discusses, we also want to allow the submission of questions and create discussions via a mobile app to make it an interactive session.
Register yourself on the website of Asset | SBIT.
- Took place on October 10, 12.30h
- Registration Deadline
- September 27
- Tilburg University
Tel: 013 466 4040
Bas van Gils - Strategy Alliance
Steff Hoffman - Philips
Jeroen van der Meer - EY