Looking for a better way to improve your programming skills? Then this training is for you! During this training some tips and tricks will be shared with you on how to program efficiently. Furthermore, some common used methods will teached to you about the programming language R. Think about functions, regressions and R Markdown. It will be a professional training given by a company.
This training will be given by Veneficus, a company that focuses on factual decision making. Check out their website for more information about them. The training will include:
- A brief theory/explanation of Git, how it’s been used in practice, why etc.
- A brief theory/explanation on other use cases of R like R-shiny
- A mini project where students will have to work with R ( focused on clean code)
- Finally, students will have to make use of Git
The R Studio training will be hosted on February 8, from 15.00 until 17.00 hours. There is no participation fee.
Do not miss out on this chance and register now to improve your programming skills in R!
- Took place on February 08, 15.00h February 08, 17.00h
- Registration Deadline
- February 07, 23:59h
- RTz203, Reitse Toren, Tilburg University
Make sure to bring you own laptop
This event is organised by the Board.
Mail: [email protected]
Phone: +31 (0)13-4664040