Dig deeper into a relevant topic with respect to economics by organizing an open symposium.
This year, Asset | Economics will organize a combi-symposium with Complex, the study association for Psychology students. This year's theme is Cashless Society: A symposium about the future of money.
Both associations provide committee members and a coordinator of their respective boards, to form the committee which organizes the event. The committee has to find a theme for the symposium that describes a common interest of both associations. After the establishment of a theme, prominent speakers are invited to shed some light on the subject and the committee will take care of the program of the vent.
- Melissa Riley (Complex)
- Sander Teller (Asset | Economics)
- Roel van Engelen (Asset | Economics)
- Job van Roosmalen (Asset | Economics)
- External Affairs Officer
- Cheraya Colijn (Complex)
- External Affairs Officer/Promotional Officer
- Sophie van Hove (Complex)
- Promotional Officer
- Stan Lumens (Complex)
- Aniek Westerdijk (Complex)
- Tim van Doorn (Asset | Economics)
- Linda Pelzer (Asset | Economics)
- Total members
- Hours per week
If you would like to receive more information about this committee, please fill in the fields below. We will contact you about the possibilities to join this committee!