Being a member of Asset | Economics provides you with many benefits during your study period at Tilburg University. Some examples of these benefits:
- A discount on your study books
- Buy your guidelines for a reduced price of €3 each
- Get discounts on activities organized by Asset | Economics
- Receive company mailings that can help you in your future career
- Have the opportunity to become an active member and organize extracurricular activities
- Have fun with other students at our active member activities
Membership costs you only €15 annually. To become a member of Asset | Economics, subscribe at the faculty wide association Asset and select Economics as your field of interest. First year students will get the opportunity to subscribe for Asset | Economics during the TOP introduction week.
More information on subscribing can be found here.